2 de abril de 2010

My Heroine :


The drugs begin to peak a smile of joy arrives in me but sedation changes to panic And nausea and breath starts to shorten and heartbeats pound softer you won't try to save me
You just want to hurt me and leave me desperate you taught my heart a sense I never knew I Had I can't forget the times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth how do you do it
You're my heroine you won't leave me alone chisel my heart out of stone I give in everytime
You taught my heart a sense I never knew I had I can't forget the times that I was lost and Depressed from the awful truth how do you do it you're my heroine I bet you laugh, at the Thought of me thinking for myself (myself) I bet you believe, that I'm better off with you than Someone else your face arrives again, all hope I had becomes surreal but under your covers More torture than pleasure and just past your lips there's more anger than laughter not now or Forever will I ever change you I know that to go on, I'll break you, my habit you taught my Heart a sense I never knew I had I can't forget the times when I was lost and depressed form The awful truth how do you do it you're my heroine . I will save myself!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario